Pursuing Your Heavenly Citizenship – Tony Evans Sermon

Pursuing Your Heavenly Citizenship – Tony Evans Sermon

Earth is not our home. Each and every Christian’s primary citizenship comes from heaven, and one day, we will make the journey home. Until that day, we have an obligation to live as citizens of that kingdom, representing the holiness and the love of Almighty God to this world.

Dr. Tony Evans is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder and president of The Urban Alternative, chaplain of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, and author of over 100 books, booklets & Bible studies. His radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on more than 1,300 US outlets daily and in more than 130 countries.

For more information, visit TonyEvans.org

Comments

Tony Evans says:

Receive the blessings of living with an eternal perspective ▶ https://bit.ly/2FNeq23

Roxanne Robles says:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rakera Ramsey says:

God Bless you ☺️🙏

N. Cofresi says:

This was good

Kee says:

@6:50 SAY THISSSS 🗣

Prime Store says:

Dear sir, please help.-
Help for the development of power generating technology – visit http://im.pact.guru/aDbpp7 to contribute and share the story.

Dan Castro Worship says:

Amen, Glory to God my brother!

Romans 12 says:

I know everyone has their own battles, but can I ask for prayers please. For a long time I've been constantly bullied by many people including local police because of my past sin as a young teen. The more I pray for deliverance the worse the attacks become and I now have lost confidence in God and I don't trust him anymore. I no longer believe I can rely on him for help or any other need. Can you please also pray for my enemies. Thanks.

Leonard Smith says:

Thank you Jesus Christ for this message!! It's definitely for me and I will change my perspective from earth to my citizenship in Heaven!! Please forgive me for my lack of eternal perspective!! Thank you Jesus Christ!! Hallelujah!!!

vicnavar says:

What an anointed preacher. I love Tony Evans! Here is another preacher who is inspired by Dr. Evans.

thegaminvids I says:

I really needed this

Major woody says:

Well I…. See them on T.V "Preaching bout the promise land" tells me believe in Jesus, then steals the money from my hand.

Some say he was a good man but Lord I think he sinned…..

……..22 years of mental tears, cries a suicidal Veitnam Vet, who fought a losing war on a foreign shore to find his country didn't want him back
Their bullets took his best friends in Saigon, our lawyer's took his wife and kids "no regrets" in a time I don't remember? (In a war he can't forget )

He cried forgive me for what I done there, cause I never meant the thing's I did…

And give me something to believe in……

my best is yet to come Jj says:

Greetings family.THE BEST IS YET TO COME..

kck says:

People that feel like they don't fit in down here on earth because they are just visitors here, you never feel as comfortable over somebody's else house as you do you're own home, heaven is own home, people that feel at home here they won't be moving on

Tawidwid Kasit-an says:

Yahusha(Jesus) was The Rich Merchant who went for a very long journey(nearly 2000 years) into the Magellanic Clouds of Space((far country;jkjk); gave and provided every one of His Servants or Slaves, gold coins as provisions, so that they will not become destitute(keep them busy) and not become slaves of the Money Tree System of Babylon(Beasts System), so that his workers in the last generation called Pastors , ministers and etc. will not be paid-salary/voraciously eating from the Mighty Money Tree called Petro- Dollar(sought after currency and basis of exchange for all nations(no buy and sell, the Mark); the miracle bread of the DEvil) ; eventually will not become slaves of Money ,of Mammon( the story of 8 unclean spirits)..NB. Everyone must be a worker or Servants of our God or Slaves of Yahusha to save himself/herself and their children(not yet adults) in the last generation(specific)..

Maurine Woodson says:

Thanking God for you and your family I enjoy your word everyday May God continue to bless you and your family

Tomislav Martic says:

Dear brothers and sisters i greet you in our Lord Jesus Christ
Four years ago, I began to engage in faith. I started here in Croatia in the catholic church to visit mass and to read The Holy Scriptures. Very early on, I noticed that what is taught and practiced in the catholic church contradicts the Holy Scriptures and what Jesus taught us. In addition, some things in the Holy Bible were unclear to me and raised additional questions and doubts, such as:
– If our God is the God of love and justice, why are we punished for the sins of Adam? Doesn't that contradict the principles of love and justice? An earthly father who is full of faults and weaknesses would not do such a thing, then how can we think such a thing about our Perfect Father?

– How can a loving father throw his child forever in the hell? That also contradicts these principles. And besides, in 1 Timothy 2; 3 + 4: "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."
So, if this were really so, that in spite of His will, people will be brought forever to hell and not saved, this would mean that He can not enforce His will and thus He is not the omnipotent God, if we follow these doctrines believe.

– Why does it say in some passages that Jesus is the Son of God, in others the Son of Man and in others that He and God are one?

Although I kept going to the Catholic Mass, at home I no longer practiced the prayers of the catholic church, but started talking like a child to my Father (Matthew 6: 7 + 8 ). After a short while, I got the answer to everything. He guided me through a friend of my mother to the revelations of Bertha Dudde. Now I know that the Bible does not contradict itself. God can not contradict himself. The truth is not in the word, in the letter, but in the understanding, in the interpretation of it. Now I know that Jesus is God and our Father in heaven, and I understand all the processes and contexts, and through this I have come to know that He is the perfect Love and not the strict, punitive God. As he promised us in John 14; 21: "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. "
16; 12 + 13: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. "
16; 25: "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. "
In the revelations of Bertha Dudde, His promise was fulfilled, just as every other of His promises was and will be fulfilled, for He never quits (Titus 1: 2) because His word is truth (John 17; 17) and all that will happen is what He said has (Hebrews 10; 23, Ezekiel 12; 25:28, etc.)

My loved brothers and sisters, I ask you not to blindly believe me, but as written in 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verses 19-21: " Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings.  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. "
Before you begin to look, go into prayer and ask our Father Jesus Christ for enlightenment to put you in your heart, whether that's really His word or not. Do not read with your mind or knowledge, but with your heart, for knowledge (knowledge, understanding) puffeth up, love (heart) edifieth (1 Corinthians 8: 1), for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3: 6).

My dear brothers and sisters, the situation in Christianity is alarming, frightening and very sad and for that very reason the end is near, the time is up. Only in a very small part are the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5; 22) recognizable, and thus only a very few truly belong to Christ, for only those who enjoy the fruits and grow in them are of his (Romans 8: 9).
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…" Hosea 4; 6
I wish you a blessed day my beloved brothers and sisters, May the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ shine through your heart and lead you into the truth.

Temoso Mampholo says:

🙌🙌🙌🙌💚💚💚

Yisleni Zurita says:

Great message!…We forget this truth all the time! God bless you Dr. Evans!

Write a comment