"Five Things you can do to maintain productive thinking:
1. Don’t waste time on who’s fault it is in the crisis. Blame doesn’t FIX anything!
2. If you find yourself spinning your wheels mentally, give your mind a break. Come back to it after some rest. Rest restores the mind to RESToration!
3. Irrigate your mind by talking to people who can share a fresh perspective. And don’t argue with wide counsel, trying to exonerate yourself or indict someone else.
4. Train your mind to skim over the problem and focus on being solution-oriented!
5. Some things are beyond your control. Those things are the ones you turn over to God! The humility of admitting your limitations and His infinite ability is in itself a form of praise!
I speak peace to whatever may have you feeling overwhelmed.Take a long luxurious bath; talk to a friend that makes you laugh. Whatever you do, don’t take your worries to bed with you! Give yourself a two-hour window of detox before lying down!
I pray this helps you have spiritual wholeness and mental wellness!"
– Bishop T.D. Jakes
Message: Following God In Translation
Scripture: John 16: 1-11 KJV
Speaker: Bishop T.D. Jakes
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/JAu95AkMyVg
Subscribe to the official T.D. Jakes Ministries channel to stream our latest messages, your favorite sermons from over the years, and much more. Hit the 🛎 Notification Bell so that you never miss our most recent video.
Attach your seed to this anointing, sow into good soil! http://tdjakes.org/giving or Text TDJM [space] and dollar amount to 28950 [Example: TDJM 50 (for a donation of $50)]
Follow Bishop T.D. Jakes on Social Media:
Access sermons, conferences, and more exclusive content:
TDJ OnDemand: http://ondemand.tdjakes.org
Bishops Village: https://www.bishopsvillage.com
How to Maintain Productive Thinking in Crisis
#rebornnews, #christianvideos, #christianwebsite, #rebornnewscom, #giveyourlifetochrist, #love, #jesusislord