Here is my blog post on this topic:
Is There Such a Thing As Soul Mates? by www.gotquestions.org (This post exposes idolatrous ways of thinking about soul mates and points us to a healthier, biblical way of thinking about soul mates.)
Want Salvation? Click Here!
What Is Lordship Salvation? by www.gotquestions.org
7 Signs You May Have Fallen for This Dangerous Soul Mate Myth:
1. You think there is only one specific person on the planet who is perfect for you.
2. You think if you could just be married to him, life would be wonderful 100% of the time.
3. You think your happiness is totally dependent on being with this one man and how he treats you.
4. You think that if you were with your soul mate, you would always feel secfure, safe, loved, content, and happy and never feel hurt, upset, or lonely.
5. You think that if you were with this one perfect man, you wouldn’t have to nurture your relationships, everything would be effortless and wonderful magically.
6. You think that if things get difficult or if he hurts you ever, it means you are not with your one true soul mate. You married the wrong man. So you need to leave him and find your real perfect soul mate.
7. You believe romance, marriage, and a specific man can be Your world and “everything.” You put all your faith in this man, or a fantasy of him, instead of to God.